Frommer's Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine
, Jul 1, 2010
- 416 pages
- New and completely revised edition!
- Itineraries for special interests and overall highlights: from hiking in New Hampshire's White Mountains, to spending two weeks on the Maine Coast, to seeing the Best of Vermont in a week.
- Each chapter offers an entire "Enjoying the Outdoors" section, with tips and suggestions for every season.
- The Best of New England section offers a wide range of accommodations and dining choices.
- Includes an overview of the region's mountains, forests, and coastlines and a history of the people and landscape.
- If you're a leaf-peeper, we list The Best Places to See Fall Foliage