SAT: The Very Best Coaching & Study Course for the New Sat
Mel Friedman, Michael Lee, Robert Bell, Suzanne Coffield, Adel Arshaghi, Lina Miceli, George DeLuca, Anita Price Davis, Joseph Fili, Marilyn Gilbert, Sally Wood, Michael McIrvin, Bernice E. Goldberg, Leonard Kenner
Research & Education Assn, May 17, 2005 - Education - 878 pages
Get SAT “Street Smart” and master the new SAT the easy way! Our savvy SAT experts show you the way.
REA’s SAT test prep features an in-depth subject review of all areas tested on the revised exam: Critical Reading, Sentence Completion, Writing & Math! The chapter reviews are packed with exam insights and test-specific strategies designed to raise your score.
Build your test skills with REA’s 4 full-length practice tests. Each test is carefully derived from the most recently administered new SAT exam. Every practice test question is thoroughly explained for greater understanding of the SAT subject matter and format.
- Completely revised for the NEW SAT
- Includes coverage of the Algebra II and the all-new Writing section
- 4 Full-Length Practice Exams
- Concentrated Subject Reviews that hone test skills and max study efforts
- Thoroughly Detailed Explanations for all practice exam questions
- Dynamic Diagnostic Test that pinpoints strengths and weaknesses
- Harness Your Word Power - We take what you know and pull it all together for deeper vocabulary understanding
- Packed with Test-Taking Strategies, Powerhouse Drills & Schedule Guidelines
- BONUS COLLEGE GUIDE