Green Hell: How Environmentalists Plan to Control Your Life and What You Can Do to Stop Them
Big Brother Has Turned Green
The environmental movement has cultivated a warm and fuzzy public image, but behind the smiley-face rhetoric of "sustainability" and "conservation" lies a dark agenda. The Greens aim to regulate your behavior, downsize your lifestyle, and invade the most intimate aspects of your personal life.
In this stunning exposť, Steve Milloy unveils the authoritarian impulse underlying the Green crusade. Whether they're demanding that you turn down your thermostat, stop driving your car, or engage in some other senseless act of self-denial, the Greens are envisioning a grim future for you marked by endless privation.
Steamrolling nearly all opposition with its apocalyptic predictions of environmental doom, the Green movement has gained influence throughout American society--from schools and local planning boards to the biggest corporations in the country. And their plans are much more ambitious than you think, says Milloy. What the Greens really seek, with increasing success, is to dictate the very parameters of your daily life--where you can live, what transportation you can use, what you can eat, and even how many children you can have.
Citing the tactics and goals of Green groups as explained by their own activists and leaders, Green Hell demonstrates:
* How Green pressure campaigns threaten the safety of your home and your car, and public health overall
* Why the election of President Obama portends a giant leap forward for coercive Green policies
* Why Greens obstruct the use of all forms of energy--even the renewable sources they tout to the public
* How wealthy Green elites stand to profit fabulously from the restrictions and regulations they seek to impose on the rest of us
* How Green pressure campaigns are hamstringing the military and endangering our national security
* Why big business is not only knuckling under to the Greens, but is aggressively promoting the green agenda to the detriment of its own stockholders
* What you can do to help stop the great Green machine
A one-of-a-kind, comprehensive takedown of the entire environmental movement, Green Hell will open your eyes to a looming threat to our economy, our civil liberties, and the entire American way of life.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
accessed October accessed September action advocates Al Gore American August banks Barack Obama biofuels bottled water California campaign cap-and-trade carbon dioxide carbon footprint carbon offsets cars Citigroup clean climate change coal coal-fired companies congestion corporate cost drilling drinking water drive economic Ehrlich electricity energy environment Equator Principles ethanol federal flame retardants FoxNews.com fuel global warming regulation Gore Gore’s green activist green groups green policies greenhouse gas greenhouse gas emissions hybrid Ibid impact Inconvenient Truth investment issue July June kids land live lobbying Media Release mercury million National NativeEnergy Natural Resources Defense November NRDC nuclear power oppose organic percent pesticides Pickens plants political population production proposal Rainforest reduce Resources Defense Council road ronmental scientists Senate shareholders Sierra Club Slow Food smart growth solar Steven Milloy there’s tion Wall Street Journal What’s Wildlife wind York