Early Families of Limington, Maine
Limington, (originally called Little Ossippe), was a part of the "Ossipee Tract" purchased by Francis Small in 1668 from an Indian sagamore. As early as 1771, the Small heirs, then living in Scarboro and Cape Elizabeth, Maine, were taking an active intere
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.