Readable. Comprehensive. Up-to-date. The one book to have for day-to-day answers in sports medicine.
A Doody's Core Title!
- Authoritative, point-of-care coverage with evaluation, treatment, and management of all common sports injuries
- Essential evidence-based stabilization and rehabilitation techniques
- Prevention strategies featured throughout
- Pre-participation and on-the-field evaluation
- Practical guidance on sports injuries in children
- Coverage of the medical issues of female athletes
- In-depth treatment of concussion
- Up-to-date information on medical conditions and sports participation
- Numerous easy-to-read diagnostic charts, tables, and treatment graphs
- Concise, current, and comprehensive review of the biomechanics of sports medicine
- Helpful references to classic and important new sources
- Online updates at companion site CURRENTMED.COM