UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities
Foreword by Jacques F. Vallee
Introduction by Burt Rutan
Commentary by Tom Clancy
A never-before-heard firsthand account of a government insider's experience on the cutting edge of UFO exploration
• What was really in Hanger 18?
• Did a UFO land at Holloman Air Force Base?
• What happened at Roswell?
• What is Majestic 12?
• What is the Aviary?
• What does the government know about UFOs?
• What has happened with disclosure in other countries?
• Has the U.S. reverse engineered a UFO?
• Why don't presidents get access to UFO info?
UFOs is at once a complete account of Alexander's findings, and a call to action. There are no conspiracy theories here--only hard facts--but they are merely the beginning. Serious research is needed in order to understand and anticipate the workings of UFOs, and John Alexander is leading the charge.
What people are saying - Write a review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - tonynetone - LibraryThing
Hidden UFO activities within the Government/Military,this book reviews major events in UFO, to receive interest or dividends clearance that so playing the game field for both true believers and ... Read full review