AutoCAD: Professional Tips and Techniques
Build Your Skills with Hundreds of Helpful Ideas from Two AutoCADSuperstars
Two AutoCAD experts distill years of combined experience intohundreds of the most useful AutoCAD tips and techniques you'll everfind. Fun, easy to read, and packed with information, thisbeautiful guide equips you with inside tricks on critical AutoCADfeatures and functions--all in fast, easy-to-digest nuggets.Discover keyboard shortcuts and little-known system variables orpunch up your style with expert tips on visualizing, publishing,and 3D modeling. No matter what your experience level, you're sureto increase productivity and master professional-level techniqueswith this lively, practical book.
* Tweak Windows(r) and AutoCAD to get the UI you want
* Handle layers and select objects like a pro
* Create dimensions, hatch patterns, and text correctly the firsttime
* Comprehend the complexities of Sheet Sets and Paperspace
* Unleash the power of dynamic blocks
* Get visualization tips from the experts
* Plot or publish in the background while you keep drawing
* Take control of AutoCAD with customization techniques
* Master the friendly new world of 3D in AutoCAD 2007
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.