Early Modern England
is the first new survey of the Tudor-Stuart period in a quarter century.
- Written by two leading scholars.
- Assumes no prior knowledge of British history.
- Text is broken up with maps, illustrations, and genealogies; includes glossary.
- Focuses on what political, religious, and constitutional developments meant to ordinary people.
- Covers relevant events in Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
- Places the Tudor-Stuart period in the context of what happened before and after.
- Accompanied by the student sourcebook Sources and Debates in English History, 1485-1714 - see http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/0631213910
For more information visit http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/earlymodernengland/