, Feb 1, 2012
- 336 pages
- Full-color throughout!
- Insider advice on avoiding the crowds as you explore Oahu, from the world-famous Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head Crater to Honolulu's Chinatown and museums. Plus tips for discovering the "real" Oahu as the locals see it, from attending a Hawaiian-language church service to taking in a fish auction.
- Where to find the absolute best beaches, adventures for thrill-seekers, hiking trails and golf courses, and luxurious spa resorts.
- Insightful commentary from our expert author, a resident of Hawaii's Big Island, on Oahu's dazzling array of activities, from snorkeling and diving to how to plan a wedding on the island.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writer is passionate about her Hawaii--she tells it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.