, 2012 - Travel
- 336 pages
- Full-color throughout
- Free full-color, foldout map
- Completely updated every year
- Insider advice on everything from the best offbeat experiences in the Emerald City, to the best things to do on a rainy day.
- Where to find the freshest seafood (DUCK when they throw that salmon at Pike Place Market!), as well as expressly where to partake in Seattle's romance with espresso.
- Insightful commentary on the wide-ranging and innovative arts and culture scene, from outdoor sculpture and drama to music and museums (including the museum about music, the EMP).
- Heading out from Seattle. Our author outlines daytrips and weekend excursions to the gorgeous national parks, Puget Sound islands, and the nearby wine country.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.