Frommer's Santa Fe, Taos & Albuquerque
, Mar 17, 2014
- 320 pages
- Insider advice on Northern New Mexico's top attractions, from the Georgia O'Keefe Museum in Santa Fe to Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta to the High Road to Taos. Our author has checked out all the cities' best hotels and restaurants in person, and offers authoritative, candid reviews that will help you find the choices that suit your tastes and budget.
- Detailed coverage of the arts, history, and culture of the area as well as ideas for active outdoor vacations.
- In-depth information about the spa scene and nearby pueblos and National Historic Parks; detailed walking tours; accurate neighborhood maps; advice on planning a successful family vacation; and side trips to Los Alamos, Chama, and the Enchanted Circle.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.