Frommer's Denver, Boulder & Colorado Springs
, Jul 15, 2013
- 256 pages
- Our author, a longtime resident of Denver, hits all the highlights, from the U.S. Mint in Denver to Boulder's Pearl Street pedestrian mall. You’ll get in-depth coverage of shopping and nightlife; nearby ski resorts; suggested walking tours; and side trips to Rocky Mountain National Park, Royal Gorge, Pueblo, and Colorado’s Gold Circle Towns.
- Where to find the most delicious food around Denver’s Larimer Square, the best hiking trails, and the most spectacular views. From Cave of the Winds to Mount Falcon Park, our author will guide you to where the locals spend their time.
- Insightful commentary on the region’s most popular attractions, including the Denver Art Museum, the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, and Boulder’s Celestial Seasonings tours.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.