, Mar 17, 2014
- 480 pages
- Free full-color, foldout map
- Insider advice on the best hiking, biking, and wilderness experiences, as well as the best of the Old West and the best of American Indian culture.
- Where to find the most luxurious spas and hotels, the most charming bed and breakfasts, and the best moderately priced lodgings for yourself and your family.
- Insightful commentary on Colorado's culture and history, as well as Colorado's great natural wonders and how to enjoy them.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.