Part of the comprehensive Biopsy Interpretation Series, the second edition ofBiopsy Interpretation of the Uterine Cervix and Corpus
provides an easy-to-follow, practical approach to normal histology, non-neoplastic conditions, and neoplasia of the cervix and uterine body. Focusing on the most common biopsies, this up-to-date bench reference emphasizes morphologic features and immunohistochemistry in the diagnostic material, with close attention paid to differential diagnosis, including benign mimics of tumors.Key Features
- Stay up to date with what's new in gynecologic pathology with an all-new chapter on metastatic tumors,plus updated references and terminology throughout.
- Focus on differential diagnosis and frequently encountered pitfallsof the most common entities observed in the cervix, endometrium, and myometrium.
- Clearly visualize the specimens you're likely to see with hundreds of high-quality images, both in the text and online.
- Get up-to-date guidance on ancillary tests such as in situ hybridization for HPV and molecular studies for microsatellite instability assessment and molar pregnancy.
- Test your knowledge online with over 50 questions ideal for self-assessment.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- 50 questions for review and self-assessment, plus over 1,000 additional full-color images available only online.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use