This bestselling introductory textbook (now in a new edition) from Nobel laureate, New York Times columnist and Principles lecturer Paul Krugman, helps introduce the fundamental principles of macroeconomics to all kinds of students. This multi-media pack contains the print textbook and LaunchPad access for an additional £5 per student.
LaunchPad is an interactive online resource that helps students achieve better results. LaunchPad combines an interactive e-book with high-quality multimedia content and ready-made assessment options, including LearningCurve, our adaptive quizzing resource, to engage your students and develop their understanding.
Unique LaunchPad features included in Macroeconomics:
• Pre-built Units for each chapter, curated by experienced educators, with media for that chapter organized and ready to assign or customize to suit your course.
• Intuitive and useful analytics, with a Gradebook that lets you see how your class is doing individually and as a whole.
• A streamlined and intuitive interface that lets you build an entire course in minutes.
LearningCurve in Launchpad
In a game-like format, LearningCurve adaptive and formative quizzing provides an effective way to get students involved in the coursework. It offers:
• A unique learning path for each student, with quizzes shaped by each individual's correct and incorrect answers.
• A Personalized Study Plan, to guide students' preparation for class and for exams.
• Feedback for each question with live links to relevant e-book pages, guiding students to the reading they need to do to improve their areas of weakness.
For more information on LaunchPad including how to access our support centre, and watch our video tutorials, please visit here.
To request a demo click here.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.