The human knee, with its complex anatomy and frequent disorders, undergoes radiologic examination more than any other joint. Imaging Strategies for the Knee organizes all of the relevant information clinicians need to help them reach a sound diagnosis, accurately and efficiently.
- More than 400 illustrations that show vividly how to recognize and compare morphological details
- Complete coverage of all examination techniques including ultrasound, CT and MRI
- Clinical background information for every finding
- An innovative layout: three columns of text, additional information in the margins and images provide essential information at a glance
- Keywords and concise text boxes in the margins on disease, pathology, clinical manifestations, first-line examination methods, imaging requirements, and treatment options
- Helpful summaries at the end of each chapter to facilitate rapid review
- Comprehensive coverage of all disorders, logically grouped according to disease classification
An ideal introduction for students and residents, Imaging Strategies for the Knee is also a convenient, durable resource that radiologists, orthopedists, and trauma surgeons will reach for again and again in their daily practice.