Donald School Textbook of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Written by experts from the Ian Donald Inter-university school of Medical ultrasound, this book represents the current knowledge on one of the newest achievements in orbits and gynecologic ultrasonography, transvaginal sonography.
- Illustrates the most exciting developments-color Doppler and translational sonography. Ultrasonography, transvaginal sonography. Their combination in the same vaginal probe provides for superb simultaneous visualization of structural and those information and offers new insights into dynamic studies of blood flow within the female pelvis.
- Contributed by eminent authors, selected for their access to outhlanding visual material and their ability to explain the significance of it in an effective and lucid way.
- Contain 550 original (black and with and colour) ultrasound pictures as well as diagrams and photographs of babies after delivery.
- The book is divided into 5reetions with a total of 40 chapters covering genial aspics, obstetrics gynecology and infertility, Doppler sonography and 3D and 4D translational sonography.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Twentyfive Years History of Ian Donald InterUniversity School of Medical Ultrasound
Development of 3D Ultrasound
Artifacts Pitfalls and Normal Variants
Screening by Ultrasound in Obstetrics
Giampaolo Mandruzzato Yoram J Meir Gianpaolo Maso
Medicallegal Issues in Obstetric and Gynecologic Ultrasound
Development of the Human Embryo
Ultrasound Evaluation during the First Trimester of Normal Pregnancy
The Performance of US Screening of Congenital Anomalies
Nonimmune Hydrops Fetalis
Ultrasound in the Management of the Alloimmunized Pregnancy
Doppler Sonography in Obstetrics
Doppler Study of Fetal Arterial Circulation
Doppler Study of Fetal Venous System
Sonographic Determination of Gestational Age 1 65
Ultrasound Markers of Chromosomal Anomalies in First Trimester
Ultrasound Markers of Chromosomal Abnormalities
Ultrasound Evaluation of Abnormal Early Pregnancy
Fetal Anatomical Survey during Second Trimester Screening Examination
Fetal Growth and Biometry
Ultrasound and Doppler Diagnosis of Intrauterine Growth Restriction
Fetal Central Nervous System
Ultrasound Examination of the Fetal Thorax
Three and Fourdimensional Evaluation of the Fetal Heart
Malformations of the Gastrointestinal System
Prenatal Diagnosis and Assessment of Nephrouropathies
The Fetal Musculoskeletal System
Ultrasoundbased Diagnosis of Cervical Insufficiency and Evidence to Support the Intervention
Ultrasound Evaluation of the Multifetal Gestation
3D Ultrasound in the Visualization of Fetal Anatomy in the Three Trimesters of Pregnancy
Threedimensional Visualization of Fetal Malformations
Ontogenesis and Transition to Neonate
Application of 4D in Perinatology
Normal Fetal Behavior Assessed by 4D Sonography
Ultrasoundguided Fetal Invasive Procedures
Chorionic Villus Sampling
Amniocentesis and Fetal Blood Sampling for Prenatal Diagnosis
Invasive Genetic Studies in Multiple Pregnancy
How to Use it during Pregnancy?
Normal Gynecological Anatomy Uterus Tubes Ovaries
Advances in Ultrasound Diagnosis
Ultrasound and Uterine Fibroid
Threedimensional Static Ultrasound and 3D Power Doppler in Gynecologic Pelvic Tumors
ART Procedure and Ultrasound Only Monitoring Protocols
Ultrasound of the Breast
3D power Doppler 3D ultrasound abdominal amniocentesis amniotic fluid aneuploidy anomalies antenatal assessment associated blood flow brain cardiac cavity cerebral cervical choriocarcinoma chorionic chromosomal abnormalities clinical color Doppler congenital cystic cysts detection diameter Doppler ultrasound ductus venosus early pregnancy echogenic ectopic pregnancy embryo endometrial evaluation fetal behavior fetal growth fetal heart fetus fetuses gestational age gestational sac growth restriction hydrops hydrops fetalis Ian Donald Ian Donald School increased intrauterine invasive IUGR Kupesic Kurjak lung malformations maternal measurement Medical mole neonatal neural normal nuchal translucency Obstetrics and Gynecology outcome patients placental prediction prenatal diagnosis renal risk sagittal sampling scan screening second trimester sonographic structures syndrome technique third trimester three-dimensional ultrasound tissue transvaginal trimester trisomy 18 trisomy 21 trophoblastic tumor ultrasonic ultrasonography ultrasound examination Ultrasound in Obstetrics Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol umbilical artery umbilical cord uterus vascular vein venous ventricle vessels visualization volume weeks of gestation yolk sac