Fractals, Diffusion and Relaxation in Disordered Complex Systems, 2 Volume Set
Yuri P. Kalmykov, William T. Coffey
Wiley, Jun 30, 2006 - Science - 1344 pages
This series provides the chemical physics field with a forum for critical, authoritative evaluations of advances in every area of the discipline. Fractals, Diffusion, and Relaxation in Disordered Complex Systems is a special guest-edited, two-part volume of Advances in Chemical Physics that continues to report recent advances with significant, up-to-date chapters by internationally recognized researchers.
This special volume includes chapters on:
* Dielectic Relaxation Phenomena in Complex Materials
* Evolution of the Dynamic Susceptibility in Super-Cooled Liquids and Glasses
* Slow Relaxation, Anomalous Diffusion, and Aging in Equilibrated or Non-equilibrated Environments
* Aging and Non-Ergodicity Behavior of Blinking Quantum Dot
* The Continuous Time Random Walk Versus the Generalized Master Equation
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.