This is the ultimate guide to study skills, written by million copy bestselling author Stella Cottrell. Her tried and tested approach, based on over 20 years' experience of working with students, has helped over a million students to achieve their potential.
When it comes to studying, there is no one-size-fits-all approach. This engaging and accessible guide shows students how to tailor their learning to their individual needs in order to boost their grades, build their confidence and increase their employability. Fully revised for the fifth edition, it contains everything students need to succeed.
This is an invaluable resource for undergraduate students of all disciplines, and is also ideal for postgraduates, mature students and international students. It prepares students for what to expect before, during and after their studies at university.
New to this Edition:
- Additional material on writing skills, including proofreading, editing and writing for different assignments
- New chapters on managing stress and student wellbeing at university, learning in diverse and international contexts and writing essays
- More emphasis on reflective learning
- Extended guidance on how to balance study with work
- More use of visuals to summarise key learning points